We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client offers high-value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France and Cyprus, they serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing.
They are looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join their team in Athens. Their goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of software products.
As a Software Integration Engineer, you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will be involved in projects implementation. In particular:
- Participate in various phases of the software adaptation process from client requirement analysis to downstream production
- Lead the integration analysis with clients’ data sources and participate in the business analysis to ensure client’s business processes are addressed from the software solutions existing functionality
- Perform advanced and highly complex ETL design and development for migration, integration from client legacy/core system(s) to the enterprise-class line-of-business applications- primary focus will be Microsoft SQL Server, ETL tools (such as MS Integration Services and Talend Open Studio) and t-SQL.
- Contribute in all phases of the project delivery life-cycle (integration/migration analysis, design, code, unit testing and technical documentation) and ensure quality standards are adhered to
- Understand product functionality in order to provide the best fit of the product to the client’s business needs
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes – during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients
To be considered you must have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven record in developing data-intensive application and services
- Excellent knowledge of relational data models, databases and related concepts
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Server– 3-6 Years of experience
- Very good knowledge of Talend Open Studio ETL tool- 2+ Years of experience
- Basic programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net, as well as Java
- Working experience with Microsoft IIS (6.0 and 7.0)
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills and
- Availability for traveling abroad as needed is highly required.
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference. They want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.