We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a technologically innovative, fully integrated, self-developed payment provider and the first European PSP entirely cloud-based, over Microsoft Azure.
- Assign the tasks to different developers and help in the development process.
- Lead/ Coach and mentor team members.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverable.
- Coordination with Project Manager about the deadlines, risks and different issues facing in the project.
- Design, develop, test and deploy highly-available web applications, primarily using ASP.NET Core.
- Employ strong troubleshooting skills to find creative solutions to existing and emerging business problems.
- Continually advance technical knowledge and skills to achieve a strong competitive advantage for the solution being developed.
- Ensure high-quality code by following unit/integration testing best practices.
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET / C # Software Engineer.
- At least 1-year experience in Team Leading
- A clear understanding of computer science fundamentals, especially as they apply to web development.
- Experience using version control systems (mainly Git)
- Technical knowledge and experience in the following: ASP.NET MVC / WebApi, TSQL, EF code first, xUnit, Autofac, Automapper.
- Understanding of how .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard fit together.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with Unix / Unix like OSs (BSD / OSX, Linux) will be a big plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of the banking industry.