We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an international development center. It is located in Athens, Greece and operates as a subsidiary since 2004. It relies on well-established processes while at the same time offering the agility and adaptability of a well-focused development centre. It offers proximity, cultural match, and competitive rates, and a high retention of staff, thus forming a stable and reliable partner.
This position is for a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area. The Testing Engineer/Automation Tester performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Coordinate the Test Strategy and Test Plan;
- Define and execute Test Cases and prepare Test Data;
- Validate data by writing SQL queries;
- Automate tests using Robot Framework;
- Test web services using SoapUI;
- Setup instance, install plug ins, develop a pipeline for continuous testing;
- Tweak/debug issues, configure SSH connections, manages file systems, routes etc, perform updates
- Search, monitor, and analyse machine-generated results and log files;
- Communicate with users and oversee testing, where appropriate;
- Log issues in JIRA or the Quality Center;
- Investigate reported issues and ensure they are followed-up;
- Monitor Test Results and check their Exit Criteria;
- Ensure that documentation is available, complete and to a high standard
- University degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software testing including Automated Testing;
- Proven track record in managing UAT, writing Test Reports, creating Test Plans, as well as, defining Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Ware;
- Extensive working knowledge in SQL and XML;
- Experience in Python coding and Robot Framework are considered as strong assets;
- Experience with Jenkins and good hands on expertise with RHEL
- Proven track record with tools like Selenium, HP QTP/UFT, SoapUI, Quality Center, JIRA;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good team spirit and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why our client?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).