Do you like to build software that saves lives?
Gain the opportunity to train yourself and join the Pfizer’s Digital Hub at Thessaloniki.
We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Pfizer uses science and global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. They work to set standards for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and production of medicines. The diversified portfolio of health products they have, includes biologics, small molecule drugs, vaccines, as well as many of the most famous in the world, personal hygiene and care products.
Demonstrate your Skills in 2 Weekends Training on Back End & Cloud Engineering.
Below the time schedule
- Weekend 1
-Saturday 08/05 (10.00 – 17.45)
-Sunday 09/05 (10.15 – 18.00)
- Weekend 2
-Friday 14/05 (18.15 – 21.15)
-Saturday 15/05 (10.15 – 17.45)
-Sunday 16/05 (10.15 – 17.45)
Technologies that will be covered: Java, OO, Data Structures, Design Patterns & Principles, Cloud/ AWS.
Here you can also find the link with relevant details: here
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and relevant technical experience with emphasis on software development and maintenance
- 2-4 years of experience in Software Development
- Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude.
- Teamwork spirit and strong communication skills.
- Professional English language level (written and spoken).
- Fulfilled military obligations (For Men).
Please upload your CV in English.
Applications will close on the 28th of April 2021.
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered and the 15 positions will be covered as first in-first served.