We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client is an online sportsbook and casino, providing very competitive odds, cooperates with the most important Casino Providers and also provides top notch customer support! Their goal is to offer an easy to use betting and casino platform for their clients and excellent customer care, under a secure and safe environment.
Our client is a fast growing gaming company, and is seeking for passionate developers for full-time employment. The successful candidate will be contributing to the development of state of the art web applications and native apps. This is a great opportunity for a vibrant and collaborative candidate who loves working with a team in a fast-growing dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Create compelling visual content.
- Develop a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end.
- Define and reinforce brand identity through visual design.
- Understand the needs of all stakeholders to create intuitive and user friendly designs.
- Perform usability testing and user research.
- Responsible for desktop, mobile sites and native applications of the company.
- 3+ years of previous working experience, preferably in the Online gaming sector
- Solid UI/UX design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Proven record of high-quality web and/or mobile design and creating engaging digital experiences. The right candidate should have a solid portfolio to demonstrate this.
- Experience with data-driven design is desired.
- A good eye for details when creating assets (illustrations, compelling visual elements, etc.)
- Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
- Successful candidates should be dynamic, hardworking, ambitious and good team players.
- Good communication skills in both Greek and English are required.
The Company offers:
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private life insurance scheme