We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is the largest omnichannel retailer of household / consumer electrical, electronic and entertainment items with more than 50 stores in Greece and Cyprus.
At the moment they are looking for a dynamic and talented Web Development Manager to join their technical team.
– Overseeing projects from conception to implementation, designing and
developing web architecture (front-end and back-end), and providing guidance on technical issues.
– Working collaboratively with key business stakeholders to design,
implement and maintain web products that support business initiatives.
– Mentor and coach team members, including database and UX/UI design
reviews, code reviews, and planning professional development of the team.
– Working with senior IT leaders to design efficient solutions to implement
new features/applications based on business needs.
– Identify areas of improvement in both new designs and in bug fixes/refactoring opportunities
– Staying up-to-date with industry developments.
– Teaching and fostering professional development are essential to your leadership style.
– Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a software development/web development role
– Excellent knowledge of Web Development tools / skills including
o Adobe Experience Management
o Full-stack development – front-end (JS, CSS, Ajax) and back-end (J2EE, SQL, ATG)
– Experience building and leading a team of entry-level and experienced developers
– Ability to efficiently manage people, processes, and strategic relationships
– Ability to think critically and use problem-solving skills
– Experience navigating complex processes
– Excellent communication skills, including a professional and confident speaking tone