- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 2 weeks (2Fridays, 2 Saturday) with 24 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on a real life project.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High Level):
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- Overview of the programming language
- Android Studio IDE
- Native Android Development
- Connect all Parts (Networking, Data storage / Databases, Error Handling, Analytics)
- Advance Uses (Debugging, GPS Location, Localization, Camera)
- Build automation (Gradle)
- Best practices
- Architecture considerations and patterns for enterprise apps
- Applicability to Industrial Projects
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers that want to start or boost their career as mobile developers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.