- This Code.Learn program lasts 5 weeks (5 Saturdays, 2 Sundays) with 55 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real life case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- Starter kit – Development Setup (Node.JS, DB, GIT)
- Angular Concepts & Framework
- TypeScript basics
- Components, Directives, Pipes, Services, Routing
- Events & Forms
- Architecture considerations for enterprise apps
- User Experience
- Bundling & Publishing
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers that want to boost their career as web developers (client side, server side, full stack) are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.