Managing Infrastructure and Application Deployments in an automated way is one of the key skills for every professional in the DevOps/Sysadmin world.
As complexity increases, tools that will provide a higher level of automation and minimize manual intervention are now a necessity more than ever before.
Ansible is one of the most prominent tools in this area with unique features that really set it apart. Due to its simplicity and low learning curve it has gained high popularity and is one of the most sought-after skills in the industry
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 2 weeks (2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays) with 25 hours of lectures and hands-on exercises.
Key Objectives – Curriculum:
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- Introduction & Comparison with Other Software
- Installation Methods
- Setup connection with managed hosts
- Inventory (static & dynamic)
- Ad-Hoc commands
- Commonly used modules
- Best Practices
- Security with Ansible Vault
- Managing Cloud environments (AWS resources) with Ansible
- Managing docker containers with Ansible (Introduction)
Devops engineers, system administrators and system engineers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.
Participants are expected to have basic hands-on experience with linux and TCP/IP network knowledge.