Managing Infrastructure and Application Deployments in an automated way is one of the key skills for every professional in the DevOps/Sysadmin world.
As complexity increases, tools that will provide a higher level of automation and minimize manual intervention are now a necessity more than ever before.
Ansible is one of the most prominent tools in this area with unique features that really set it apart. Due to its simplicity and low learning curve it has gained high popularity and is one of the most sought-after skills in the industry
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 2 weeks (2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays) with 25 hours of lectures and hands-on exercises.
Key Objectives – Curriculum:
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- Introduction & Comparison with Other Software
- Installation Methods
- Setup connection with managed hosts
- Inventory (static & dynamic)
- Ad-Hoc commands
- Commonly used modules
- Best Practices
- Security with Ansible Vault
- Managing Cloud environments (AWS resources) with Ansible
- Managing docker containers with Ansible (Introduction)
The lessons can be carried out:
- Inside a physical classroom with an instructor,
- In an online environment as a virtual classroom, with live connection with the instructor through video conferencing; or lastly,
- A combination of both physical and online.
The method of teaching will depend on the current conditions, and also on the participants’ preferences.
Regarding online, the instructor provides the taught material through screen sharing, live broadcast, or by working on the cloud where attendees can see and interact with everything in real-time. Attendees themselves can seamlessly and actively participate and ask questions, as they would in a physical classroom. Additionally, they can collaborate in team projects and deliver assignments and hands-on projects that the instructor can see and provide feedback easily and without delays.
Devops engineers, system administrators and system engineers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.
Participants are expected to have basic hands-on experience with linux and TCP/IP network knowledge.