- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 4 weeks (4 Fridays, 4 Saturdays & 1 Sunday) with more than 55 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real life case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended real-life business case studies & industry scenarios the following areas:
- Big data problem, dimensions and application areas
- Big data modeling
- Big data management and systems
- Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, and Common) & key components (Spark, Hive, Pig, Oozie and Sqoop and others)
- Kafka (real-time data pipelines and streaming apps)
- Big data Integration and processing
- Mining of Massive Datasets
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers, developers, data engineers, database engineers and data integration developers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.
Participants are expected to have hands-on experience with databases (Relational) and knowledge of Java basics.