- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 3 days (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) with 20 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on a real life project.
Key Objectives – Curriculum
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- Blockchain Theory
- Blockchain Technology & Application Stack
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Introduction to Solidity
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications: From theory to practice
- dApps Development: Real-life case study development
- Deploy, Manage & Scale dApps
The lessons can be carried out:
- Inside a physical classroom with an instructor,
- In an online environment as a virtual classroom, with live connection with the instructor through video conferencing; or lastly,
- A combination of both physical and online.
The method of teaching will depend on the current conditions, and also on the participants’ preferences.
Regarding online, the instructor provides the taught material through screen sharing, live broadcast, or by working on the cloud where attendees can see and interact with everything in real-time. Attendees themselves can seamlessly and actively participate and ask questions, as they would in a physical classroom. Additionally, they can collaborate in team projects and deliver assignments and hands-on projects that the instructor can see and provide feedback easily and without delays.
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their career in the era of Blockchain Technology & Decentralized Apps Development.