Business Intelligence Program
As indicated by the Forbes (The 10 Best Jobs To Apply For In 2017) data scientist profession is considered the best one to apply and data engineer is the third one! In addition to that, Business intelligence systems are becoming more and more important to all companies and corporate environments for supporting decision making processes and applying a scientific approach to management workflows.
Finally, as highlighted by the Gartner BI and Analytics Magic Quadrant (BI MQ), Microsoft is a leading vendor and offers a broad range of BI and analytics capabilities, delivered via the Azure cloud.
Why to learn:
Data engineering and business intelligence aspects will be covered in details!
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 4 weeks (4 Fridays, 4 Saturdays) with almost 50 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High level)
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended real-life business case studies & industry scenarios the following areas:
- Relational Database Systems & OLTP systems
- Data Integration
- ETL Process and advanced topics
- Data Warehouses & Data warehousing aspects
- Data Analysis
- Reporting & Data/Information Visualization
- Business Analytics
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and programmers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.