As indicated by the Forbes (The 10 Best Jobs To Apply For In 2017) data scientist profession is considered the best one to apply and data engineer is the third one! In addition to that, Business intelligence systems are becoming more and more important to all companies and corporate environments for supporting decision making processes and applying a scientific approach to management workflows.
Finally, as highlighted by the Gartner BI and Analytics Magic Quadrant (BI MQ), Microsoft is a leading vendor and offers a broad range of BI and analytics capabilities, delivered via the Azure cloud.
Why to learn:
Data engineering and business intelligence aspects will be covered in details!
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 4 weeks (4 Fridays, 4 Saturdays) with almost 50 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High level)
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended real-life business case studies & industry scenarios the following areas:
- Relational Database Systems & OLTP systems
- Data Integration
- ETL Process and advanced topics
- Data Warehouses & Data warehousing aspects
- Data Analysis
- Reporting & Data/Information Visualization
- Business Analytics
The lessons can be carried out:
- Inside a physical classroom with an instructor,
- In an online environment as a virtual classroom, with live connection with the instructor through video conferencing; or lastly,
- A combination of both physical and online.
The method of teaching will depend on the current conditions, and also on the participants’ preferences.
Regarding online, the instructor provides the taught material through screen sharing, live broadcast, or by working on the cloud where attendees can see and interact with everything in real-time. Attendees themselves can seamlessly and actively participate and ask questions, as they would in a physical classroom. Additionally, they can collaborate in team projects and deliver assignments and hands-on projects that the instructor can see and provide feedback easily and without delays.
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and programmers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.