This is an intensive hands-on training program for basic and advanced principles related to Cloud Tools & Technologies, and more specifically specializes in the development of Web applications and solutions in Microsoft Azure, and has been carefully designed by ReGeneration and Microsoft, with Code.Hub being the training partner.
During the program, participants will “unlock” state-of-the-art techniques and new tools for creating and developing Web applications and APIs, managing databases, switching to the Cloud, streamlining key continuous pipelines, and making effective use of Cloud Computing. In addition, they will be trained in advanced IT Infrastructure, reliability and security, and how to oversee IT operations through the prism of DevOps Engineering, acquiring the necessary skills to meet the particularly high demand for specialist scientists with hands-on knowledge in the above areas.
The program is designed for STEM & Computer Science & Software Engineering early graduates and young professionals that, even though they usually have a strong academic background, they lack the necessary experience and confidence for the working environment. The perfect candidates will be enthusiasts of the cutting-edge technologies of the 21st century enterprise and keen to explore and learn. The program will enable participants to acquire a unique hands-on experience by using cutting edge Microsoft cloud services, technologies and platforms for the development of Web applications and solutions on Microsoft Azure highlighting at the same time Microsoft Azure fundamentals and more advanced topics.
Among others, the participants will learn about building and deploying web apps and APIs, managing Databases, migration to the Cloud, streamline basic continuous pipelines and effectively utilize Cloud Computing. Additionally, they will be exposed to more advanced topics that will span across the thematic units of IT infrastructure, reliability and security, and oversee IT operations using a DevOps mindset.
Learning & Development Methodology & Structure
The overall training approach contains the engagement of the participants in three layers that require from them their active participation and corresponding commitment. More specifically the training structure is the following:
- Preparatory Training: 80 hours of Self-learning with online Microsoft material for initial upskilling and bringing all the participants to the same level.
- Academy: 80 hours of live online instructor-led training through Microsoft’s virtual classroom ecosystem
- Post-training development – Specialization: 80 hours of Self-learning with online Microsoft material
Duration & Schedule
*** The Schedule is subject to minor adjustments ***
The duration of the program is 240 hours in total, and each of the training phase is described below:
- The preparatory training duration will be 80 hours in 2 weeks
Preparatory Training Dates: From October 24 to November 6
- The extensive “coding for production” main program-academy will last 5 weeks and consists of 80 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real-life case studies and projects via virtual classroom environment and online collaboration platforms.
Weekdays – (18.00 – 21.15)
- Main training Dates:
Week 1 – November 7, 8, 10, 11
Week 2 – 14, 15, 17, 18
Week 3 – 21, 22, 24, 25
Week 4 – 28, 29, December 1, 2
Week 5 – 5, 6, 8, 9
- Main training Dates:
- Project Presentations – Friday, December 9
- The post-training development- specialization will follow the main training and will be 80 hours in 2 weeks
Post-Training Development – Specialization Dates: From December 12 to December 23
Key Objectives – Curriculum
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- Cloud concepts
- Core Azure services
- OO Programming & C#
- Relational Databases
- Entity Framework
- Software Engineering & Agile Methodologies, DevOps Engineering
- Web apps Development and API management in Microsoft Azure
- Reliability & Security considerations
Conditions for participation:
Eligible for participation are early graduates of Greek or foreign higher education (ΑΕΙ / ΤΕΙ / College), on one of the following academic directions:
- Information Technology, Computer Science and Telecommunications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Digital Systems
- Web Development
Up to 29 years old, as the program is aimed at graduates at the beginning of their careers.
Zero or limited work experience:
Work experience from 0 to 3 years full time, upon completion of studies.
Active involvement in extracurricular activities (e.g. volunteering, sports, entrepreneurship, art and any other non-academic activity).
The purpose of the ReGeneration Academy on Cloud Tools & Technology powered by Microsoft is to prepare competitive and specialized software engineers and scientists with comprehensive knowledge and a strong theoretical and applied background in Microsoft Cloud technologies, and equip them with the necessary tools to make them competitive in the job market to claim positions in the areas of Web Development, Software Development, DevOps Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud Engineering, System Administration, IT Infrastructure Management, Automation Engineering and others.Express Your Interest