- This Code.Learn program lasts 7 weeks (7 Saturdays, 3 Sundays) with 80 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real-life case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
- OOP & Java Ecosystem
- Spring (Boot, Core, Data, Web)
- Build Automation Tools
- Version Control Systems
- Testing Strategies & Techniques
- Agile Methodologies
- Advanced Topics for Building Large-Scale Enterprise Applications
- Best Practices (Dos & Don’ts in coding; toolset; mindset)
Education & Experience
Java developers as well as computer scientists, software engineers and developers interested in OO and web programming are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.
Participants are expected to have basic hands-on experience with java, SQL and databases.
Please feel free to express your interest and secure your position.