Java is the programming language that has remained “alive” and strong for over 25 years, and it is used by millions of developers and companies around the world, while being able to run on any hardware and any operating system. Java and Spring framework are and will remain one of the first choices for developers, and they collectively form a unique educational journey that leads to the substantial enhancement of the training of new graduates in the field of programming, and to their successful integration into the labor market.
The Code.Learn Java – Spring Academy program, designed in exclusive collaboration with Athens Tech College, offers a unique hands-on experience with the framework that changed the entire picture of developing Java-based enterprise applications. Throughout the program, the Spring framework and its major features will be analyzed and thoroughly practiced in workshop sessions.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Setup a modern development environment
- Build Automation Tools
- Git Version Control System
- OOP & Java Ecosystem
- Collection Framework
- Java & Databases
- Spring Framework Introduction
- Spring Core basics
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- Spring Web RESTful APIs
- Task Execution & Scheduling
- Asynchronous Code Execution
- Advanced Topics for Building Large-Scale Enterprise Applications
- Best Practices (Dos & Don’ts in coding; toolset; mindset)
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science,
- Software Engineering,
- Web and Mobile Development,
- Computer Engineering,
- or any other relevant area
Some familiarity with Java, SQL, Databases hands-on will be beneficial.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live in a physical classroom
- Live online through video conferencing environments
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time the training will run and on the participants’ preferences.