ReGeneration Academy of Java4Web powered by Code.Hub
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 7 weeks with more than 120 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
The University of Sheffield International Faculty CITY College is located in Thessaloniki, Greece. It is one of the six faculties within the University and the only one operating overseas.
The International Faculty consists of four academic departments – the Business Administration & Economics Department, the Psychology Department, the Computer Science Department and the English Studies Department – and offers a wide range of undergraduate (Bachelors) and postgraduate (Masters) programmes in English in the disciplines of Business Studies, Psychology, Computer Science and English Studies.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High level)
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended real-life business case studies & industry scenarios the following aspects:
- OO Programming & Java: Java Ecosystem, Interfaces (Encapsulation), Polymorphism, Error handling, IO
- MyTools: Version Control, IDE, Build Tools, IT Project Management Platforms
- Software Engineering: Traditional & Agile Software Development, Requirements Engineering & Design, Coding Standards, Maintainability & Clean Code
- Relational Databases: Data Modeling, SQL, Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation Language, Data Control Language, Advanced SQL, Connection of RDB and OOP, Object Relational Mapper
- Enterprise Development: MVC (The pattern), Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Project Development: Building a complete web application
Undergraduate Degree in the fields of:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Digital and Information Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Informatics and Telecommunications
- Web Development