- Its proven value to developing back-end systems as well, enabled the investigation of full-blown web stack that fully spans front-end, back-end and database development in an efficient manner.
- Angular has become the leading framework for building dynamic, enterprise-scaled web applications, and its ranking at the second most used technology in the 2018 Stack Overflow survey is not a surprise. In short, Angular constitutes the perfect solution for single-page dynamic applications, offers advanced testing features and it’s a component based architecture, while it guarantees fast development process and well-structured code base.
- Express is a minimal web application framework that provides a robust set of features to facilitate the development of web and mobile applications. Because Node.js itself wasn’t intended to build websites, the Express framework sits on top and is able to layer in built-in structure and functions needed to actually build a site. Therefore, its adoption makes web application development easy with node.js. Among other benefits it is easy to configure and customize, it makes it easy to connect with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, MySQL and many more.
- MongoDB is the most popular NoSQL document-type database today as it bridges the gap between key-value stores (fast and scalable) and relational databases (rich functionality). The fact that MongoDB uses JSON-type documents and dynamic schemas to store data , lent a high degree of comfort and harmony to the integration of this new database to web applications as well
Key Objectives – Curriculum
- Program a browser using Angular
- Program a server using Node.js, as well as Express.js as a Node.js Framework
- Program a database (using MongoDB)
- Architect MEAN stack applications from scratch
- Create and use MongoDB databases
- Design and build RESTful APIs using Node.js, Express and MongoDB
- Develop modular, maintainable Single Page Applications using Angular
The lessons can be carried out:
- Inside a physical classroom with an instructor,
- In an online environment as a virtual classroom, with live connection with the instructor through video conferencing; or lastly,
- A combination of both physical and online.
The method of teaching will depend on the current conditions, and also on the participants’ preferences.
Regarding online, the instructor provides the taught material through screen sharing, live broadcast, or by working on the cloud where attendees can see and interact with everything in real-time. Attendees themselves can seamlessly and actively participate and ask questions, as they would in a physical classroom. Additionally, they can collaborate in team projects and deliver assignments and hands-on projects that the instructor can see and provide feedback easily and without delays.
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers that want to boost their career as full stack web developers (client side, server side) are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.