- Its proven value to developing back-end systems as well, enabled the investigation of full-blown web stack that fully spans front-end, back-end and database development in an efficient manner.
- Express is a minimal web application framework that provides a robust set of features to facilitate the development of web and mobile applications. Because Node.js itself wasn’t intended to build websites, the Express framework sits on top and is able to layer in built-in structure and functions needed to actually build a site. Therefore, its adoption makes web application development easy with node.js. Among other benefits it is easy to configure and customize, it makes it easy to connect with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, MySQL and many more.
- MongoDB is the most popular NoSQL document-type database today as it bridges the gap between key-value stores (fast and scalable) and relational databases (rich functionality). The fact that MongoDB uses JSON-type documents and dynamic schemas to store data , lent a high degree of comfort and harmony to the integration of this new database to web applications as well.
This specific Code.Learn program lasts 5 weeks (5 Wednesdays & 5 Saturdays) with almost 60 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum
- Program a browser using vue.js
- Program a server using Node.js, as well as Express.js as a Node.js Framework
- Program a database (using MongoDB)
- Architect MEAN stack applications from scratch
- Create and use MongoDB databases
- Design and build RESTful APIs using Node.js, Express and MongoDB
- Develop modular, maintainable Single Page Applications using Vue.js
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers that want to boost their career as full stack web developers (client side, server side) are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.