KLEEMANN one of the major lift companies in the European and global market, providing any type of residential or commercial passenger and freight lifts, escalators, moving walks, accessibility etc. opens its doors to young talents who want to develop their skills and career in the IT Sector.
We offer a growth opportunity providing a training program of 6 weeks, 160 hours, for carefully selected coders/candidates.
12 individuals will get the scholarship and successfully complete the site and virtual training @ KLEEMANN Premises!
Our expert team will guide and mentor the trainees enabling them to be successful programmers/engineers and start their career in programming!
From Zero <to> Hero key learning outcome objectives
- Software Engineering Basics
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- SQL Server
- Windows Forms Application Development
- Project Management and Agile Methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science from OAED, IEK, ATEI, AEI
- Ability to participate in the training
- Experience with C# & SQL is a plus
- Have enthusiasm, creativity and teamwork attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent English level
Duration & Dates
- This specific training program lasts 6 weeks with 160 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
- Training Dates: 20/01/2020 – 29/02/2020