This specialized Project Future – Mobile Apps Development | Android academy powered by Code.Hub, in exclusive collaboration with Athens Tech College, invites you to claim a paid, full-time job in the business world.
The Mobile Apps Development | Android Academy is an intensive hands-on training program on basic and advanced principles of mobile application development on the popular Android operating system. Specifically, participants will gain extensive hands-on experience in Native Android Development, Java, Mobile design aspects, networking, analytics, advanced topics (Reactive Programming, Modularization), testing, as well as Enterprise Mobile Apps implementation.
Duration & Schedule
This specific program lasts 7 weeks and consists of 100 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays (17.30-21.30) *4h Lectures*
April – 28, 30
May – 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
June – 2
- Saturdays & Sundays (10.00-18.00) *8h Lectures*
April – 25, 26
May – 9, 16, 23, 24, 31
(*The schedule is subject to final changes)
Key Objectives – Curriculum
This program will present, explore and adequately cover the following areas:
- Overview of the programming language (Java)
- Android Studio IDE
- Native Android Development
- Design Perspective – UI Components, Multidimensional design, Tablet vs Mobile Design, Best Practices
- Networking, Data storage / Databases, Error Handling
- Debugging, GPS Location, Localization, Camera
- Advance Topics – Reactive Programming, Modularization
- Unit Testing
- Build automation (Gradle)
- Best practices
- Architecture considerations and patterns for enterprise apps
Conditions for participation:
Graduates of Greek or foreign higher education (ΑΕΙ / ΤΕΙ / College), on one of the following academic directions:
- Information Technology, Computer Science and Telecommunications
- Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Digital Systems
- Web Applications Development and Mobile Apps Development
Up to 29 years old, as the program is aimed at graduates at the beginning of their careers.
Zero or limited work experience:
Work experience from 0 to 3 years full time, upon completion of studies.
Active involvement in extracurricular activities (eg volunteering, sports, entrepreneurship, art and any other non-academic activity).
The purpose of the Project Future – Mobile Apps Development | Android academy powered by Code.Hub is to prepare competitive and specialized scientists in the field of Mobile apps development in Android with Java environment, having a strong theoretical and applied background, and equiping them with the necessary tools that will make them competitive in the job market to claim positions in the areas of Software Development, Software Engineering, Programming and Mobile Applications Development.