Get started by reading technical writings (40K views / month) from Tasos Maroudas @medium!
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 2 weeks (2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays) with 24 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on a real life project.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High Level):
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on projects the following thematic units:
- React Native – What, How, Why
- React Components
- What are they and what’s their philosophy (JSX, reusability)
- Functional VS class components
- Basic React lifecycle methods
- React Native Components & Specifics
- Extra libraries (such as styled components)
- Responsive design
- Creating screens & Navigation
- API calls (i.e. authentication)
- Tooling and debugging
- App state management (Redux)
- Best practises when you are about to create a new app
In collaboration with:
Web developers (client side, server side, full stack) & mobile apps developers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.