Test Driven Development with Spring Boot
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 2 weeks (2 Fridays & 2 Saturdays) and consists of 24 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High level)
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended real-life business case studies & industry scenarios the following aspects:
- Craftsmanship, agility and professionalism
- Spring boot basics
- Unit testing
- Classicist TDD: Feedback loop, TDD cycle, Incremental progress, Classicist TDD as a design tool
- MOB/Pair program a problem with classicist TDD
- Outside-In TDD: Outside-In TDD cycle, Outside-In TDD as a design tool, London vs Chicago
- TDD with Spring boot
- Develop a web service from scratch using Outside-In TDD
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.
Participants are expected to have working experience as software engineers and basic knowledge regarding unit testing. It is recommended that the participant has basic spring boot experience (although not mandatory).