The Data Science Program
As indicated by the Forbes data scientist profession is considered the best one to apply!
Additionally as highlighted by McKinsey Global Institute in their recent study (December 2016) “The age of Analytics: Competing in a data-driven world”, there is tremendous shortage and urgent need for competent and qualified data scientists. More specifically the study estimates that by 2018 there will be two to four million new jobs requiring data and analytics related skills, awareness and specialization only in the USA.
Why to learn:
Data science and business intelligence aspects will be covered in details!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience as well as talented fresh graduates and junior ex-professionals with firm tech and math skills looking to make the jump to data-centric fields!
The top programming languages from a career perspective as examined and indicated by several sources include SQL and Python among the first three programing languages. The main structure of this program is built on the hands-on experience that the participants will acquire by using SQL for databases as well as Python for data science purposes and scope.
- This specific Code.Learn program lasts 6 weeks (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays) with 100 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High level)
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended real-life business case studies & industry scenarios the following aspects:
- SQL & Python
- Data & Data Management Systems
- Big Data
- Data integration with Python
- Data analysis in python
- Data Visualization
- Business Analytics ( Descriptive, Predictive, Presciptive)
- Dashboards & Visual Analytics
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Education & Experience
Underground Degree and maximum two years of working experience in the fields of:
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT
- Mathematics/ Statistics
- Engineering/ Applied Mathematics
- Postgraduate programs in data related fields