UX Research for Product Design
- This Code.Learn program lasts 4 weeks (4 Fridays, 4 Saturdays) with 45 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real life case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum (High Level)
- What is UX design
- UX research
- Lean UX
- Measuring UX
- User interviews
- User testing
- Heuristic evaluation
- UX research study design
- Surveys and analytics
- User journeys and task analysis
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Working with developers
- Product Backlog management
- Discovering and working with user stories
- Mental models
- … and much much more
User journeys / task analysis
The lessons can be carried out:
- Inside a physical classroom with an instructor,
- In an online environment as a virtual classroom, with live connection with the instructor through video conferencing; or lastly,
- A combination of both physical and online.
The method of teaching will depend on the current conditions, and also on the participants’ preferences.
Regarding online, the instructor provides the taught material through screen sharing, live broadcast, or by working on the cloud where attendees can see and interact with everything in real-time. Attendees themselves can seamlessly and actively participate and ask questions, as they would in a physical classroom. Additionally, they can collaborate in team projects and deliver assignments and hands-on projects that the instructor can see and provide feedback easily and without delays.
The course is for Execs, Product Owners, Product Managers, Marketing/Product creation, Entrepreneurs, Innovations managers, Business Analysts, UX designer managers, CX managers, PMs, UX Designers, CTOs, CMOs, CXOs, CEOs that want to deliver useful software.
Do not join this course if you don’t want to design products with the users and their needs in mind.