This specific Code.Learn program lasts 2 weeks (2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays) with 24 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real case studies and projects.
Key Objectives – Curriculum
The core perspectives of this program will be to present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on projects the following thematic units:
- Vue.js and the Virtual DOM
- Vue.js Basics
- Building an app with the Vue CLI and Webpack configuration
- Using Components – Component Communication across app
- Vue Router
- State Management with Vuex
- Integrating with Backend using Axios
- Best Practices and architecture for large scale applications
Education & Experience
Computer scientists, software engineers and developers that want to boost their career as web developers (client side) are welcome to participate to this code.learn program and unlock the full potentiality of the topics taught by upskilling their future career.